Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

There's a little thing that's been bugging me lately. Stupid, silly, unimportant matters at all! Yet Im annoyed. Sigh.


It just a little feeling that tickles me, that I've been writing about my lil man too much. Not like when I tell about a day we just had or something like that. A writing as in things like these. I might not yet in this blog, just a little here. But you might wanna see my Indonesian blog. Pfhew... Its all about him! I love writing about him, and he's like my inspiration or something.


But I hate to think that its only me that's been affected by him, while he doesnt even feel the same way. He used to draw a great picture and write a lot about his exes. But for me, he never done that. Not even once. Even to think about it and writing it disturb me! GOD! Yes, I know maybe this is a stupid jealousy. I just cant handle it.


Im stopping myself from writing about him, but I always find a great things to put down. The more it is the more I hate to remember about stupid fact above. This is not about counting or comparing. This is not even the kind of math I like! It just that Im feeling like I adore him too much. He doesnt. And I hate that. I dont even know how or what or when or even why I feel this way... but geez.. GOSH! I HATE IT!



6 comments:

JengSri said...

as long you don't hate me to comment your writing, then it's fine ;).

Quinie said...

Some people are born to be somebody else's inspiration.

lalalumputan said...

ever bother to ask?... *curios also*

Dewi said...

agree with quinie....so..just be yourself...

Natazya said...

@JengSri : why wud I? :p

@Quinie : okay...

@lala : sud i? males :p

@Dewi : hm... started to think that u dont get the point :D

Another Blogger said...

First Visit here. Just wanna say you have a great blog :)About the post? Nothing wrong if you always write about him ;)

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Leave Some Traces :D