Saturday, July 18, 2009

And so I Pray

Saturday, July 18, 2009

They said Im crazy. They said im no better than some uneducated and uncivilized people. They said Im a shame. They said so many things.

Yes, I did flipped out and went over my limit. I dont even know why. But dont ever they realize they're just no better than me like at all? This vicious circle has been going on for so long and not just happening now. Im not the one who started it myself, but i know that i stay on it.

They should've try to ask themself, what they did that made things this bad. I know I messed up, but I cant say i regret it. I do sorry for what I did, but please do realize that the bullet itself wont hurt without the trigger.

You all can blame me, you all can say anything, just please do. But Im not the only one who filled with hatred and vengeance. We all do deep down bear the grudge inside. Nobody wud fix it, nobody can change it.

So now Im just gonna stay... I'll walk this long and winding road for just a little more while. I'll leave, you know. I know I cant stand so long before I might finally blow myhead. I'll leave. You can tell that I am preparing my departure...

Still the wound's there... hurt so deep.. hardly patched...
How do you think it is to feel alienated and unwanted and hated in one place that you should be called HOME, by people you supposed to call FAMILY?

Oh dear JEM... how could you easily sing my heart out?



Storm is brewing in the
air tonight
So many pressures on my mind
Want to escape just
wanna run away
But it's not an option
I have to stay

And so I pray
I wish that all these things
would go away
To disappear if only for a day
Know I can't go but I don't
wanna stay

Can't believe the irony
The thing I wanted is killing me
All the happy smiles I miss
Didn't think it would be like this

And so I pray
I wish that all these things
would go away
To disappear if only for a day
Know I can't go but I don't
wanna stay

Storm is brewing in the
air tonight
So many pressures on my mind
Want to escape just
wanna run away
But it's not an option
I have to stay

And so I pray
I wish that all these things
would go away
To disappear if only for a day
Know I can't go but
I don't wanna stay
To be left alone if only
for a day
I wish that all these things
would go away
(pray to YOU I hope it will
be alright)
To be someone else
if only for a day
(and over soon, I feel it)
Know I can't go but I don't
wanna stay
(hope that YOU hear me)

4 comments:

Ariyanti said...

Pertamaxx??

Ariyanti said...

It is pertamaxx... :)

Funny... I kinda feel exactly the same right now... But not in my home and family, i feel it somewhere else... Be strong sis, like i always say to my self :)

de asmara said...

honey, family is those who stood by your side faithfully no matter what, make you stronger, lift u up when you're feeling down..

angga chen said...

hope you will be get better...to be..continued

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Leave Some Traces :D