Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wow! Been a long time since my last update here :D U can read my last writing on my indonesian blog thou. For my english isnt that fluent, it took longer for me to deliver even just one post at a time haha

By that, i guess im just gonna make this english blog of mine as a microblog, as in im just gonna write a few lines at once. Sounds simpler, yep?

To read my real life journal, please do follow my indonesian blog ^_^







1 comments:

Begy said...

OMG natazya, yes u havent updated this blog in FOREVER!

yah too bad u're going to just focus on your indonesian blog.. ToT... i lost fellow indo-blogger-writes-in-english.. i mean yeah my english is not fluent as well. but this way, i mean writing in english, would do us better to be proficient at it. well of course it's up to u! i have no rights telling u what to do.. i'm just saying.. :)

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Leave Some Traces :D